Old Leighlin in Co. Carlow is a beautiful little village with lots of charm and was the old stomping ground for Martina. It was great to get the history from both Fergus and Martina...over a pint, in the middle of the day...at THEY'RE Wedding Day!!.
Martina's friend Ken was the driver for the day and I was onboard with them when we took a detour after the ceremony to go to their local in the village. Carey's pub in Old Leighin is a classic old pub. It's small, cosy, and has a nice half-door with a lovely landlady who opened early especially for the newlyweds. Sure what better way to get away from the crowd!! :)
After a pint we headed back to the crowd in the Lord Baganel in Leighlinsbridge. The weather continued to be kind which made it all the better for pics outside. After the meal I managed to squeeze in a few more photos down by the river on the jetty.
All in all it was a great day with great people..hope you get a sense of the day we had from the photos.
Many thanks for stopping by.
- Nov 10, 2017 Martina & Fergus @ Old Leighlin Nov 10, 2017
- Oct 9, 2017 Elaine & Tadhg's Summer Wedding @ Racket Hall Oct 9, 2017
- Aug 31, 2017 Family Shoot Aug 31, 2017
- July 2017
- Jun 16, 2017 Grainne & Allen's Wedding. Jun 16, 2017
- May 2017
- Jan 5, 2017 Real Wedding Feature in Irish Wedding Blog.. Jan 5, 2017
- December 2016
- Nov 25, 2016 Margaret & Dave @ Charleville Castle Nov 25, 2016
- Oct 23, 2016 Ballintubbert House, Rory & Chantelle's Wedding Oct 23, 2016
- August 2016
- Jul 7, 2016 Communion 2016 Jul 7, 2016
- Apr 22, 2016 Oliver & Denise's Wedding Day @ The Heritage Hotel. Apr 22, 2016
- Mar 11, 2016 Carrie & Richard's Wedding @ The Bridge House Hotel Mar 11, 2016
- October 2015
- Jul 10, 2015 Conceptual thoughts.. Jul 10, 2015
- June 2015
- May 4, 2015 James O'Connor Official Video - Lorraine. May 4, 2015
- Mar 6, 2015 Vendetta Love @ Golden Egg Studio, Portlaoise, Co. Laois. Mar 6, 2015
- February 2015