Castle Durrow is a beautiful place at any time of the year, but in Autumn it is just perfect. When Maggie and Eamon put their stamp on this wonderful wedding venue, they managed to make it even better! They prepared their wedding room by themselves in their own style. Beautiful candle jars sitting on staggered rustic logs, large weathered pine cones on old distressed books and wedding rings presented in a handmade Ashwood box on a nest of lush green moss.
My couple obviously put a lot of thought into creating a mood that set the tone for a lovely timeless wedding. The sun-gods were kind also and we managed to get some beautiful images in the soft evening light after the intimate ceremony. In between photos the happy couple showed their playful side and kick their way through every bunch of fallen leaves, as I struggled to keep up with them.
As the sun set I stole them away for a few final pics before they retired to the beautifully set dining room. Again, Maggie and Eamon went to great lenghts to make this a meal to remember. Hopefully my photos do their style and creativity justice.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to browse.
- July 2017
- Jun 16, 2017 Grainne & Allen's Wedding. Jun 16, 2017
- May 2017
- Jan 5, 2017 Real Wedding Feature in Irish Wedding Blog.. Jan 5, 2017
- December 2016
- Nov 25, 2016 Margaret & Dave @ Charleville Castle Nov 25, 2016
- Oct 23, 2016 Ballintubbert House, Rory & Chantelle's Wedding Oct 23, 2016
- August 2016
- Jul 7, 2016 Communion 2016 Jul 7, 2016
- Apr 22, 2016 Oliver & Denise's Wedding Day @ The Heritage Hotel. Apr 22, 2016
- Mar 11, 2016 Carrie & Richard's Wedding @ The Bridge House Hotel Mar 11, 2016
- October 2015
- Jul 10, 2015 Conceptual thoughts.. Jul 10, 2015
- June 2015
- May 4, 2015 James O'Connor Official Video - Lorraine. May 4, 2015
- Mar 6, 2015 Vendetta Love @ Golden Egg Studio, Portlaoise, Co. Laois. Mar 6, 2015
- February 2015